Wednesday, February 20, 2013

This is the pic that inspired me

Hi!! So i wanted to show you all the picture that my son drew for me that has inspired me by his words it nothing out of the ordanary and it probably how most younger children draw. But i just can not get over the three words he put on the paper and to be honest they are words you hear everyday from people, Love, that word gets tossed around more then any word i know. It's used on a daily basis from husband to wife; wife to husband; parents to children so on ans so forth. Is, used every day a million times a day! Powerful, im sure its not used a million times a day but these are all commen words. Never in a million years did i think my 8 year old would use it in his drawings. I know how silly it sounds but it just really inspired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment