Monday, February 18, 2013

LOVE IS POWER

So I'm sitting at my table with my 8 year old and he was drawing me a picture. I was just about to start dinner and he says mommy look at the picture I drew you, and look what I wrote, so I look at the picture of a smily face with a body and on it he writes "Love is power" I said to him JASON that's genius.  That can be applied to all aspects of life.  It could be toward a human or an animal!!  

I think that looking through the eyes of an 8 year old really opens up your eyes to things. They have no hate at this age they are not seeing things the way an adult would. All day I was sitting around pondering on life ,its trials and tribulations. Worrying about money and bills and is the house clean enough what's for dinner planning my night out who's showering when ...breakfast for tomorrow .. I already have dinner planned for tommowow. 

Kids and animals have so much love to offer we just have to take the time to see it.  My four legged kids are always so happy to see me. They love me no matter what kind of mood I'm in. If I'm sad or mad or sick or sad they are by my side . SO I'll say it again LOVE IS POWER...as stated by my 8 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment